Please do not hesitate to contact us with any other question or request

Do I have to acquire camping permits in advance?

Although you do not need to acquire permits in advance, it may be a good idea to do it if you are planning to come during holiday seasons.

Visit the Maui County Website to apply for your permit prior to your arrival:



Camp permits are also available to be issued in person at these locations:


8 AM – 1 PM, and 2:30 PM  – 4 PM Monday through Friday

Permits Office at the War Memorial Gym

700 Halia Nakoa Street, Unit 2, Wailuku, HI 96793

Contact: 1 (808) 270-7389


8 AM – 12 PM on Saturdays

Permits Office at the Lahaina Civic Center 1840 Honoapiilani Highway,

Lahaina, HI 96761

Contact: 1 (808) 661-4685

What is the cancellation policy?

All cancellations must be confirmed by email. For cancellations prior to 7 days of the rental start date, the $200 deposit is refundable. For cancellations made less than 7 days prior to scheduled pick up, the rental deposit of $200 shall be forfeited.

Please note, we will not refund you if you cancel after your arrival.

Do the vehicles have 4WD?

No. Our vans do not have 4WD and taking the vans anywhere off-road is strictly prohibited.

Where can we go with the campers?

The vans are allowed anywhere on island (except on any dirt roads).  There are six public campgrounds on Maui all of which offer Tent Camping and Camper Sites.

Do you offer airport pick up and drop off?

Yes! We offer free airport pick up and drop off during our normal business hours of 8 AM (08:00) to 6 PM (18:00).

If your flight is before or after our pick up/ drop off times, you can make your own arrangements to pick up/drop off the vehicle at our location in Haiku.

If you want to arrange pick up or drop off out of business hours, a fee of $50 — $100 will be added, depending on scheduled time.

All vehicles must be returned to our Haiku location, where we will provide transportation to the Kahului airport. Drive time From Haiku to the airport is 30- 40 minutes, so please plan accordingly.

We’re not from the US or Canada; do we need to have an international driver’s license?

No, we do not require an international driver’s license. You can drive in Hawaii with a foreign driver’s license, under the conditions that your license is valid and written in English.

What is your insurance policy? Do I have to purchase insurance?
If you have your own full coverage insurance and you are a US or Canada resident you can typically use your own insurance in the rental. However, please make sure to call your insurance carrier to make sure they cover campervans.


If you are not a US or Canadian resident you must purchase our insurance at $15/day. The deductible is $1500.


If you’re driving under your insurance plan, the vehicle deposit will be $1000 (payable upon pick up). If you’re driving under insurance provided by our company, the vehicle deposit will be $500.
What is the driver’s minimum age?

The minimum age for any driver is 21 years or older. This is also an insurance requirement, therefore we cannot waive this requirement.